Alamance County's Only
NC Board Certified
The Law Office of J. Marshall Shelton is dedicated to helping Individuals and Small Business Owners find solutions to their financial difficulties.
We specialize in practicing before the United States Bankruptcy Court. This office is a federally designated Debt Relief Agent specializing in aiding people in filing for Bankruptcy relief under Chapters 7 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Services we offer include:
- Representing Individuals and Small Businesses in filing for Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcies;
- Representation in adversary proceedings or lawsuits in the Bankruptcy Court;
- Defending Individuals and Small Businesses from actions by Bankruptcy Trustees;
- Assisting Individuals facing foreclosure or having issues with mortgage modifications to try and protect their homes;
- Representing Non-Filing Spouses and ex-Spouses to ensure proper treatment of claims in the Bankruptcy Process;
- Representing Small Business with Proof of Claim issues or Relief from Stay Issues;
- General Bankruptcy litigation.